I do prefer the coaching model when working with restaurants because it creates a long term partnership that really helps dig through all the “real”issues that are at the root of all “problems”.
Remember….ALL business problems are really PEOPLE problems in disguise.
Sometimes, you just need an old fashion restaurant consultant! When would that be?
- Start Up Feasibility Study – before you invest too much into opening a restaurant, you just might want to get a professional input first. Hire me up front as a consultant or as a restaurant coach later. The choice is yours.
- Menu Design or Redesign – your menu is your number 1 marketing tool, yet SO many people do not give menu design the respect it deserves. Once again…get a professional with culinary experience. It is worth the cost.
- Restaurant Design
- Concept Development
- Brand Identity
- Social Media Consulting
- Training – culinary, management, service
- Business Planning
- Marketing Plans
- Recipe Development
- Research & Development
- Emerging Chain Development
- Systems Work -FOH, BOH and restaurant profitablity
A word on branding…
All GREAT restaurant concepts possess unique points of differentiation. My methodology in developing your new restaurant concept is to develop a compelling brand image that will capture your guests’ attention then craft design features and operating principles that engage your guest experimentally Designing distinctive points of differentiation in your concept will conjure up an emotional connection with your guest resulting in outstanding sales performance and steadfast brand loyalty.
I will create brand touch points that inspire and incite enthusiasm. I will guide you in creating your unique image and create systems that will keep your brand messaging consistent for all audiences. I will describe the brand, the brand associations, concept positioning, value proposition, visual language, look and feel and the tone and manner it should be presented. DO NOT TAKE YOUR BRAND IDENTITY LIGHTLY…fair warning.
I will not consider the job done until your guests say “WOW!”